Sunday, January 29, 2012

How it all started...

It all started on January 10, 2011.  I was new to the North Shore LI area and I was looking for a local church to attend.  After visiting some churches and meeting some people, I started to frequent Shelter Rock Church (SRC) in Manhasset.  Joe happened to be a member of that church.  On Jan 10th, 2011, I decided to attend a young adults bible study...It was at that gathering where I met Joe.  

After the bible study, Joe approached me and started a conversation.  Little did we know, our lives were about to change forever!  At the time, Joe was a frequent customer at Starbucks and he suggested that we meet up for coffee... so he gave me his number.  That turned into text messages, phone calls, and a coffee date on January 15, 2011.  We hit it off from the start.  It felt like we were instantly best friends and shared a powerful connection. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and with each passing moment, our love grew greater and greater.  

God brought our lives together in such a unique way.  He has knit our hearts into one and we are blessed to have each other.   

No comments:

Post a Comment