I took a trip down to Virginia a few weekends ago and my sister, Colleen, Lauren and I went dress shopping! I had a color in mind but I was open to dress options. After the ladies tried on tons of dresses, we came up with a winner! The dresses are going to be eggplant in color. The designer and material are the same as my wedding dress, so I feel the look compliments my dress perfectly!
Thanks ladies for all your help and making the day easy!! Also, thanks to all the ladies getting measured so quickly! I can't wait for the dresses to come in, so that I can send them your way!
Thanks ladies for all your help and making the day easy!! Also, thanks to all the ladies getting measured so quickly! I can't wait for the dresses to come in, so that I can send them your way!
I'm not going to post a picture of this dress either... some things are better left as a surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment